Fact 1: Reading can make you a better conversationalist.
Fact 2: Neighbours will never complain that your book is too loud.
Fact 3: Knowledge by osmosis has not yet been perfected. You’d better read.
Fact 4: Books have stopped bullets - reading might save your life.
Fact 5: Dinosaurs didn’t read. Look what happened to them.
Meeperme’s 50 Follower Giveaway! Yay!
506,000 followers and I have all this shit so hey! Let’s do a giveaway!
- You must be following me to be eligible to win. I will be checking!
- Likes and reblogs both count!
- You may reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your followers!
- No side/giveaway blogs please!
- I will pick a few winners. Winning does not guarantee EVERYTHING in this picture. It will be split up.
- You must be okay with giving me your address!
- All the Anime DVDs pictured!
- Manga pictured, and much more.
- Pictured Pokemon Movies/DVDs
- Bamboo Create drawing tablet!
- My old Bamboo Pen tablet.
- Karkat and Terezi Horns with troll facepaint.
- About 500 erasers (pictured)
- Death Note wallscrolls
- Various figurines (pictured)
- Hello Kitty bag
- Tokidoki and Hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases
- Aperture Science scarf
- Plush Tarepanda! :3
- Lion hat and fox hat.
- Gold Skullcandy Lowrider headphones
You may message me any questions you have! :D
Ends May 25th!
Hey hey hey this ends tomorrow :3
It’s been done so many times, but I love pokemon way too much, so xover! … =_= so sleepy…
oh my glob, that’s Watson! :D
When an employee at the McDonald’s drive through asks me how I’m doing, I always ask them back, just in case they need someone to talk to because you never know
Those fries could be salted with tears
So you’re the fucker who slows down the drive through
there are two kinds of people
when you read a fanfic and you thought it was a completed work
but it’s not
And then you look at the description and it says: Last updated in 2005